Forty-eight of Dr. Driggins' patients have diabetes, CAD and hypertension. She decides to focus more of her team's attention on this complex cohort. With PopulationManager, Dr. Driggins creates a list to send to her clinical care team.
Action Lists allow Dr. Driggins to:
- Effectively and efficiently engage patients who are in need of services.
- Create a common working list for her team to use collaboratively.
- Utilize her team to proactively manage patient populations.
- Distribute and delegate to the team what needs to be done.
- Review team member activity by date, time and action - easily see who is doing what.
Dr. Driggins is curious about her progress in managing her diabetes patients' HgbA1c testing. She is able to quickly run a report that indicates that, in fact, she appears to be managing the process slightly better that her peers in the practice.
Dr. Driggins can use the results pane to:
- Compare progress on any measure.
- Trend continuous quality improvement efforts over time.
- Identify new quality improvement opportunities.